SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
$135,000-150,000 SALARY + BONUS
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Data Engineer to join a leader in their industry. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology as well as grow and develop your career this could be the perfect next step.
The Senior Data Engineer will work at a global leader in their field on a collaborative team. This company is about utilizing advanced technologies to help improve practices and outcomes within the utilities industry. Someone who is humble, open-minded, and confident would be a great addition to the work culture.
The Senior Data Engineer will serve as a technical leader on several projects and help facilitate decision making to drive progress and find solutions to complex problems.
- Work alongside a scrum team to get the most accurate solutions
- Collaborate with partners to leverage Machine Learning capabilities to operationalize Data Engineering Pipelines and ML models
- Collaborate with other data engineers, ML experts, and stakeholders from multiple areas to take on scenarios as they arise.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and help troubleshoot to solve complex and exciting problems
- Cutting-edge supporting big data management, modern data pipelines, and integrated predictive models
- Experience with building and supporting data and ETL pipelines
- Expert Knowledge in Python/R/SQL/Informatica/Azure technologies
- Ability to work with other teams as well as manage projects independently
- $135,000-150,000 base + bonus
- Fully remote opportunity
- Work with brilliant minds at one of the leading companies in the industry
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your resume to Avery Nork via the apply link on this page.