Hello Customer Success Managers!
Now, I’m the founder of CrewFire.com, a SaaS platform that helps e-commerce brands and entrepreneurs transform their businesses by turning their customers into their army of brand ambassadors and micro-influencers.
We are bringing on customers at an accelerating pace, and it’s VITAL to their success and ours that we don’t just drop them out of the bottom of the funnel after closing a deal, but instead, we coach, guide, and train them through the process of getting ramped up with the product and getting value from it.
- Welcoming our new customers, and coaching them through success with CrewFire (and beyond)
- Track customer progress through milestones and help guide/nudge them when they fall of track.
- Celebrate their early wins (and find other ways to delight them!)
- Create helpful support documentation, templates, and resources
- Manage inbound customer support requests, triage, coordinate with product/development team, and communicate progress with customers.
- Drive customer advocacy (generate reviews on review sites, get video testimonials, do customer success interviews for case studies)
- Implement HubSpot support
- Generate & publish case studies
- Generate best-practices playbooks and ideas to inform marketing content to share through videos, guides, blog posts
- Be the champion and voice of the customer internally at CrewFire (which leads to shaping internal strategy: marketing, product, etc).
- Document, disseminate, and share customer learnings for the rest of the team & organization.
- Great interpersonal skills. Very friendly, charismatic, and personable.
- Native fluency with digital marketing, media, and business: social media, marketing e-commerce, software tools, etc…
- Patient teacher/coach/mentor
- Genuinely passionate about serving, helping, and supporting others
- Great written & spoken communication (extremely comfortable on video Zoom calls, recorded video, etc)
- Well organized & detail oriented
- Takes initiative
- Wants to learn and grow
- We are deeply passionate about the work we are doing. This is about more than just a paycheck. This is about building something that serves others, while building an exceptional team and business in the process.
- We hold ourselves a high standards of excellence.
- We are committed to creating and delivering genuine, transformational value for our customers.
- We are obsessed with designing and implementing thoughtful, beautiful experiences in every aspect of our business.
- We are committed to our own journeys of personal growth and self-development.
- Despite it all, we remain deeply committed to breathing fun and playfulness into every aspect of our business, organization, product, and brand.
A Powerful Growth Opportunity
We have a fast-paced, results-oriented team, and we hold ourselves to high standards of excellence and high expectations for continued growth and contribution to our growing business.