Paved is an established and fast-growing marketplace connecting brands with top-performing email newsletters that reach interesting and engaged audiences. We help brands like Salesforce, Uber, and Square sponsor email newsletters like Business Insider, Bloomberg, and Flipboard.
It’s an exciting time to join Paved. We’re rapidly accelerating, and full of can-do, entrepreneurial people who care about their craft, collaboration, and our customers.
We recently launched the Paved Ad Network as a scalable way for publishers to earn revenue from email advertising. On the heels of this launch, we are looking for a Business Development and Operations Manager to join our team and drive results for publishers and media companies. In this role, you will manage the prospecting, approvals, onboarding, and operational setup for publishers as they join the Paved Ad Network.
- Create and execute on plans for growing the Paved Ad Network with publishers, factoring in publisher outreach, onboarding, and generating results.
- Review applications from publishers looking to join the Paved Ad Network and work with them on onboarding and setup.
- Build collaborative relationships with publishers, and negotiate business terms as needed.
- Analyze the performance of publishers in the Paved Ad Network and document best practices and opportunities for growth.
- Help publishers become more successful in the network and grow their payouts over time.
- Formulate new outreach emails, onboarding processes, follow-up, and setup guides.
- Work with cross-functional teams like Product and Marketing to drive a best-in-class experience for publishers and media companies.
- Become a Paved subject matter expert and evangelist in the market
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of business development, business operations, or strategic account development experience.
- Proven ability to drive results against business objectives.
- Data-driven and growth-oriented mindset when making decisions.
- Experience managing partnerships and external relationships, ideally with media companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort negotiating with external partners to find the best outcome for both parties.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and programmatic advertising is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and collaborative working style.
- Successful in a team, startup, and remote environment.
- Experience with CRMs and Customer Success/Support platforms.
- Fluency in English
JOB IS EXPIRED.