In the past few years alone, we’ve gone from being an Australian-only brand to now selling our top-rated gear in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and UK. Our customers number in the tens of thousands, and they’re so enthusiastic about our brand, they’ve even formed a Joolca community online.
Our website https://www.joolca.com.au/pages/about-us might give you an idea of what we’re talking about.
We’re looking for one more person to join our growing crew. Could this be you?
This is a unique role where you’ll be identifying and working with a range of partners, content creators, and influencers to help them tell the Joolca story.
The title? Partnership Specialist.
What does it mean? Going out and finding relevant partners (think: YouTube creators, blog authors, etc) to help promote our brand & products.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Helping create the strategy for how we’re going to grow our partnerships
- Staying on top of and maintaining the partnership CRM
- Identifying content creators in our niche across a range of channels (e.g. YouTube, blogs, instagram, TV, etc)
- Reach out to them and assist them to create content about our products
- Negotiate deals with content creators, implement them, track and report on them, and modify as appropriate
- Onboard new partners so they understand the brand & product
- Organise product orders/shipments to partners
- Keep track of all creator timelines and deadlines
- Identify ad hoc opportunities, ie: blogs, brand deals
- Respond to inbound inquiries from content creators
- Work to our (fun!) tone of voice
What is the required experience & skills?
- Having a ‘can do’ attitude will probably get you most of the way
- Experience working in marketing (ideally in a partnership or affiliate role)
- Content creation experience across a variety of mediums, ie: blogs, video, photos
- Great written communication
- Nice to have: Advertising experience (so that you understand metrics like CPM, CTR, CPC, etc)
- Nice to have: Sales and/or negotiating experience
- Ideally, a passion for camping and outdoor adventures
We’re offering a competitive salary in a relaxed working environment. We keep things pretty casual, but we believe in hitting our goals. You’ll have ownership of your little corner of the business with no BS bureaucracy to contend with.
Sound good? Get in touch!