At TestDome, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer programming assessments, tests for non-technical disciplines, and reasoning tests. Some of our customers include Ernst & Young, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside 4 full-stack developers, 1 UX designer/developer, and 1 QA engineer. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual.
About the job
- Plan, build, test, and release features using TypeScript, Vue.js, and ASP.NET Core.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and discuss application architecture and infrastructure.
- Code review pull-requests from other team members.
- Expert in backend development using C# and ASP.NET Core.
- Solid knowledge of modern web development practices/frameworks (ideally Vue.js).
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks. We have a staged approach and successful applications will progress through each step:
- A live coding interview with a developer
- A video interview with our CEO
- Job offer
What we offer
- Salary from $50,000 – 85,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave
To apply, start your programming screening test by clicking on this link.
JOB IS EXPIRED.