We’re a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces, and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we’re on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We’ve raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM, and Emirates. So if you’re looking for a fast-growing startup in a booming market, you’ve found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Social Media Manager
- Develop a social media strategy to help grow awareness and demand among our target personas, with clear content themes to support each stage of the funnel.
- Take ownership of all social media channels and content calendars, and identify new channels to help find more opportunities for growth.
- Create high-quality content that offers genuine value, collaborating with the creative team to make sure assets are ready on time, and writing your own post copy to drive conversation and engagement.
- Become the voice of the Filestage brand, creating screen recordings to support content marketing activities and introduce more people to our product.
- Engage with relevant content across our social channels, giving Filestage an active voice in viral conversations to raise awareness for our brand and product.
- Define, track, and analyze our metrics for organic social and use your learnings to improve our strategy and drive further growth.
- Establish content and social media partnerships to improve brand awareness, leveraging the reach and audience of our wider network.
Life at Filestage
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone based in Europe to make sure there’s a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a 1,500 budget for hardware, as well as 500 to buy whatever you need to do your best work at home including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half-day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
- You have experience building a social media strategy from scratch. You know which channels work best and can develop content themes that help meet brand and business goals.
- You’re used to writing and creating your own content. And you enjoy collaborating with designers, writers, and video editors when extra support is needed.
- You love being active on social media and engaging with the community to get more eyeballs on your brand.
- You’re happy juggling multiple social channels at once. You’re used to creating monthly content calendars and posting schedules and know the best times to post to maximize engagement.
- You’re comfortable being an ambassador for a brand and have experience creating Loom-style content.