Hubstaff is enabling the success of other location-independent teams, and we are hiring Customer Support Representatives with outstanding remote software support skills. Do you have the ability to listen for the outcomes our customers are seeking when they request our help? Join us!
Hubstaff is a time tracking, project management, and proof of work SaaS solution. We are on a mission to accelerate the digital transition of work and make it possible for even more work to be efficiently performed in a remote environment. Interested?
What will your day-to-day look like?
Hubstaff Customer Support Representatives respond to customer requests over email in our ticketing system, live chats, on-screen shares, and video conferencing. CSRs report to our EMEA team leader and work collaboratively with our global team of Support Professionals.
Who Should Apply?
An ideal candidate for this role:
- shows an empathetic mindset regarding the goals of others, especially those of customers
- loves to help others reach their full potential
- demonstrates outstanding written communication skills
- knows how to communicate the value of a product in direct customer interactions
- desires to continually improve and grow both inside their current role and grow beyond it
- is a tech-savvy person who is genuinely interested in exploring new systems and is passionate about spreading the knowledge about them
- 1+ years experience in customer-facing roles
- Stable internet connection with speeds high enough for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a backup (e.g., high-speed cellular internet) is a plus.
- You have an organized workplace with a modern enough computer, web-cam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.
- While Hubstaff’s working hours are flexible to your requirements, this role will be hired into the typical working hours of GMT+10 to GMT-10. A successful candidate will be committed to working synchronously with our busiest customer request times: 09:00 GMT+10 – 16:00 GMT+10.
Countries with this type of GMT: Australia; Papua Nova Guinea; Federated States of Micronesia: Kosrae, Pohnpei; New Caledonia; Russia: Kuril Islands, Magadan Oblast, Sakha; Solomon Islands; Vanuatu; Tahiti, Hawaii, Fiji, New Zealand. Benefits
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We care about job security and provide a career path for years to come (we’ve run the company using positive cash flow from day one and are carefully growing the team and business). You can check out our real-time growth metrics.
At Hubstaff, we work smart, not hard. Team members are not expected to work more than 40 hrs/wk. Work/life balance is crucial to us and our culture.
Benefits of working for Hubstaff:
- 100% Remote work.
- 25 days of Annual Paid Time Off.
- Annual Equipment/ Technology Stipend.
- Maternity / Paternity Bonus.
- Annual Training Allowance.
- Annual and Remote Retreats.
Earnings/ Year: They will vary according to your location and experience level (Pay Rate: between $10/h and $18/h) + benefits.
We get the whole team together on our Annual Retreats to have fun while traveling and getting to know each other! So while 2020 had us meeting virtually because of the pandemic, we met in Portugal (in 2019) and Mexico (in 2018).