We are looking for a middle-senior Data Analyst to join our team and help build the most comprehensive onchain data analyst crypto tool. We are building our own Chart’s engine (https://charts.new), knowledge base (https://academy.santiment.net). You will find many competitive tasks and fun.
- At least basic knowledge about Ethereum blockchain (receipts, block events, etc)
- Any DeFi related experience is an advantage
- Experience with Python
- Being able to communicate in English
- Being able to work independently in a remote team with little supervision
- Great if you have Dune.xyz account and dashboards
(you don’t need to have experience with everything on the list)
- ClickHouse, Kafka
- Parity, Ethereum
- Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow
Responsibilities & Duties
(It’s OK to work on a single area only)
Area 1: DeFi protocol analysis
- (Analytical) DeFi protocols researching – you have to understand how DeFi protocols work both on economical/mathematical and technical levels.
- (Analytical) Keep eye on DeFi market – you have to monitor upcoming protocol upgrades, be able to bring product ideas
- (Technical) Developing and maintaining analytical pipelines – extract events from Ethereum transactions and build analytics on top of it.
Area 2: Ethereum addresses labeling
- (Analytical) We’re seeking for a creative person who is able to match blockchain addresses with real-world entities (e.g. exchange, exchange trader, financial whale, etc)
- (Technical) Develop and implement algorithms that assign particular labels to addresses in ETH network
What we offer
- Full Remote, flexible working day You can work from anywhere you want. Most of the team is based in Europe.
- Competitive compensation 3k-5k$ and SAN token rewards.
- Main platform to work on is app.santiment.net
- Tropical Team Retreats
How to apply
Send us a short intro along with a link to your CV to [email protected]