Aha! is a different kind of high-growth SaaS company. We are the world’s #1 roadmap software and help people achieve their best. Over 5,000 enterprises and 500,000 product, innovation, and engineering leaders trust our software to build lovable products and be happy doing it. We are self-funded, highly profitable, always distributed, and have no sales team. Being an always-remote company means we can hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn, support their teammates, and want to work from where they are happiest.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
- We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
- We are curious:We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
The knowledge base group within the broader product marketing team is responsible for growing and maintaining our world-class customer support information. We own a broad range of content, including help articles, getting started guides, and release notes. We also contribute to a wide variety of marketing programs from capturing beautiful screenshots to creating quick tips videos and best practices articles.
We care deeply about understanding our market, customers, and products. We are always optimizing our knowledge base to help customers get the most value out of our software. We are fanatical about keeping our support content up-to-date. And we embrace direct feedback and revision cycles to help us effectively communicate how our sophisticated software works.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and Zoom for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least four years of experience writing technical content for end users at a software or technology company. You love to describe the best way to connect advanced technology to a relatable use case. And you are passionate about communicating how sophisticated product development tools can help organizations build software that customers really love.
You like to work in a fast-paced environment, where product launches happen often not once or twice a year. And you thrive on collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to achieve incredible results. You love honing in on the details and producing exceptional work that empowers end users. And you have extensive experience with content management systems. Past experience with Contentful is a plus.
Your work at Aha!
We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. As Knowledge Base Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to a world-class knowledge base for the growing Aha! product suite
- Supporting weekly go-to-market launches, updating and creating content as needed
- Publishing weekly release notes and enhancing existing support content
- Assisting with strategic marketing programs to drive new customer adoption
- Optimizing the knowledge base for SEO and usability
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product
If the Knowledge Base Manager role sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement
JOB IS EXPIRED.