Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
We exist to help innovative startups and enterprise companies prototype digital concepts with capital efficiency, then accelerate growth by 1000s of % to drive maximum company value. Our magic sauce lies in our people, hand-picked for our values of radical transparency, hungry startup DNA, and constant internal innovation and zero complacency. This year we ranked 171 on the Inc5000 list of fastest-growing software companies.
Topflight Health is our healthcare division. Our deep industry expertise across UI/UX design, cross-platform app development, devops and security, fundraising & strategy enable us to deliver competitive healthcare solutions that reduce healthcare costs while improving patient outcomes. Healthcare brands we’ve worked with include Dermasensor, Medable, Cedars Sinai, and Hoag Hospital. Within Topflight Health, we also started our own investment fund which has invested into 2 of our early-stage companies in 2022.
About the Role:
We seek a senior Enterprise Sales Lead who will help drive the next phase of growth for Topflight Health.
What you should expect:
- Identify, prequalify, nurture, and close new enterprise healthcare opportunities at hospitals, IoT companies, large medical associations
- Work with marketing to hone our outbound sales process on linkedin and cold email.
- Work with marketing, branding, and leadership to identify needs for and create new branded pitch materials as needed to differentiate and position Topflight at top of mind for stakeholder pain points.
- Meet on-site and remotely to nurture relationships with key personnel and decision-makers, both with new enterprise leads and key existing accounts.
- Work with leadership to identify and pursue new opportunities with key existing accounts.
- Identify, attend, and nurture relationships at healthcare and technology conferences.
- As we grow our total enterprise deal value, build and manage an enterprise sales team.
You’re an excellent candidate if:
- You’ve had at least 2+ years experience selling high-ticket services to healthcare enterprises, and you’ve closed 7+ figures in enterprise healthcare sales.
- You’ve been able to hit your sales KPIs over time through adaptation, hustling, and resilience.
- You have hands on or management experience with software development, and can therefore sell with value-add and authenticity.
- You have a knack for improving sales processes to save HR waste while optimizing meeting prequalification.
- You understand equally the tangible and intangible attributes of what makes an ideal client profile.
- You’ve led a sales team or a team of individuals with individual KPIs before.
- You’re in healthcare for a bigger purpose than compensation.
- You stay on top of the latest health tech trends such as the latest healthcare startups, integrations, and know which companies are integrating bleeding-edge technologies including AI/ML and Blockchain.
- You tend to overask questions and always ask when in doubt.
- You always look to automate repetitive tasks (email templates via hubspot etc)
- You understand the importance of SOPs for future proofing and are willing to write them yourself as needed.
Candidates must be located in either Southern California, or another major metropolitan U.S. city where you have a comparative advantage to the field such as key industry contracts.
We offer a competitive compensation package with salary and commission incentives, along with healthcare reimbursement, PTO, expense account, and 401k matching.
JOB IS EXPIRED.