Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
At CoverGo, our mission is to help insurance companies and banks to make insurance 100% digital, to better serve their customers.
- We are the leading provider of cutting-edge technology to the insurance industry
- We’re also the winner of the insurtech of the year in all of Asia in 2021 and other awards globally
- We work with enterprise clients such as AXA, MSIG, DBS, Fubon, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We’re an international, diverse team with over 20 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Vietnam. We plan to expand to the US and other markets in the upcoming months
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 1000% since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
What You Will Do
The Head of Infrastructure is responsible for CoverGo’s ability to run, host, maintain and operate systems developed by the company. This role combines software development, systems engineering, and team management to build and run large-scale, massively distributed fault-tolerant systems. Head of Infrastructure will help to ensure that our internal and external services are reliable, available, and improving at a rapid pace. You will lead the team by example on how to build optimized infrastructure, and eliminate manual labor through automation.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage complex distributed systems that must be able to automatically adapt to different deployment models and the ever-growing needs of our customers, while using your expertise in coding, algorithms, and system design.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- General experience in programming in one or more mainstream languages.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals (e.g. filesystems, system calls), and with networking (e.g. routing, DNS, SDN) or cloud systems.
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting systems.
- Experience designing distributed systems.
- Experience designing and developing software oriented towards systems or network automation.
- Experience in leading Kanban teams of five and more.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Ability to learn new technologies, and system architectures on your own.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Strong understanding of self-service in IT companies
- An innovative mindset, help us to shape the future of Covergo with your own ideas.
Some Techs You’ll Work With
- Kubernetes: Deployments, Custom Kubernetes Controllers
- Clouds: AWS, GCP, Alicloud, Azure
- Infrastructure-as-code: Terraform, Ansible
- Observability: Tempo, Loki, Prometheus and more
- CI/CD: Github actions, ArgoCD
- Automation: Go, bash
- … the sky is the limit, surprise us with your ideas!
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Full-remote employment, work from anywhere!
- Work in your local hours & holidays
- Paid annual leaves
- Performance bonus
- Performance review 2x a year