Fantastic opportunity for a Junior DevOps Jedi to work remotely (Central / South Americas), helping shape platform architecture at Creative Force, for our flagship products: Award Force and Good Grants. We’re serving thousands of clients globally, millions of users, and growing.
- Have 2+ years of experience designing, building, and maintaining AWS cloud-based infrastructure.
- Have production experience on Docker and Kubernetes, as well as AWS services like EC2, EKS, S3, CloudFront, RDS
- Experience with debugging issues, identifying faults, and enhancing software logging. As well as creating self-healing, autonomous infrastructure with monitoring and alerting systems.
- Are experienced in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines and automation tools for any workflow.
- Experience with cloud security, network systems management, and business continuity is preferred.
- Experienced in writing code in scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
- Works collaboratively across the entire organisation, balancing the needs of various departments with business pragmatism, managing stakeholder expectations, and tracking the various work streams into and out of your team.
- You’re transparent, articulate, and driven to succeed.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
What we offer
- Full-time full-pay role, with a 4-day work week benefit
- 32 hours, Monday to Thursday (3-day weekends are yours)
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 20 days paid parental leave (available after one year)
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
Personal development and wellbeing
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- A culture of promoting work life balance
- Access to mental health support
Location and compensation
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere (see the Essentials’ section for any specific region requirements)
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Budget for computer and office equipment (pending 6 month probationary period)
Respect, growth and stability
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Respect for each other’s time, value and contribution
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)