We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist for our Travel Quest Network brand to help us drive adoption and engagement with our marketing tools and programs designed for our independent travel entrepreneurs.
A Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics. You will be integral in developing and executing marketing plans to reach specific targets associated with the adoption and engagement of our marketing tools and programs.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate marketing efforts
- Plan and implement initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (website, third-party sites, social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
WorldViais one of the fastest-growing brands in travel, a powerhouse travel marketing company backed by one of the most vibrant and dynamic independent agent networks in America,Travel Quest Network. We partner with thousands of independent travel professionals to market and deliver excellent travel experiences to every destination on the planet.
Before the coronavirus pandemic,Travel Quest Network/WorldVia grew at an average of 65% per year. Today,we’rerebounding at fantastic speed and expect to be bigger than ever by the end of 2022.
Great talent is at the heart of our expansion strategy, and we are looking for superstars to join our team.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM), and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- Up to 10% domestic travel annually
- Reside and be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance with Employee Contribution
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off + Company Holidays
- Discount Travel Program