- You value great design
Great design plays a major role in everything we do, from our products to communication and internal processes.
- You’ll be challenged with interesting tasks
Our products are global leaders in their category and compete with the best companies in the world.
- You’ll take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and we’ve been around for more than 10 years.
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
We’ve been working remotely for the past 8 years. Every day you get to choose which environment makes you the most productive.
What you’ll work with
When a design is finalised, you will closely collaborate with our development team to ensure the front end aligns perfectly with the intended design. This collaboration aims to maintain consistency and fidelity between the design and the final implementation, ensuring that the product’s visual appeal and functionality are brought to life harmoniously.
This role entails a big focus on UI/UX design, allowing you to utilise your expertise in creating captivating experiences for our users. While it is important to have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS, we do not expect extensive front-end development skills. Instead, your primary focus will be on delivering outstanding design solutions that enhance user engagement and satisfaction.
- You’ve worked as a designer for at least 2 years and have a keenness for identifying user needs, defining clear solutions, and delivering those through detailed design
- You’re proficient with design tools such as Figma or Sketch and front-end development frameworks such as Tailwind or Bootstrap
- You have basic front-end skills (HTML/CSS)`
- You have practical knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design
- You have outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase “love my job” somewhere in your application)
- You’re an open-minded person with the ability to adapt and acquire technical knowledge quickly
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Huge plus if you have experience in SaaS product design
- We will be able to consider your application only if you are based in Europe, Africa, or eastern regions of the Americas (EDT and CDT time zones)
- You have some copywriting experience
What we offer
- Yearly salary $40,000-$75,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly health care payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor’s note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption – 3 months of maternity leave and 1 month of paternity leave
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here