Time zones: EST (UTC -5), MST (UTC -7), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
What you will do
- Actively cooperate with your Scrum team consisting of Fullstack/Backend Engineers, QA, Product Designer and a Product Manager (sometimes Android/iOS Engineers) in the US.
- Be responsible for verifying the compliance of developed software against the defined acceptance criteria while maintaining a high quality bar for our products.
- Conduct release regression testing and ensure test cases are kept up to date when requirements change.
- Contribute to developing new solutions while sharing your opinion and ideas during Scrum Events, Tech meetings, or simply in Slack channels.
- Use the following tech stack: JIRA, Bitbucket, Postman, Proxyman, MySQL, Cypress.
Who you are (Minimum qualifications)
- QA Engineer with at least 2+ years of relevant experience.
- You know how to plan, design and execute tests for different test levels (UI, API).
- Self-starter, have strong troubleshooting skills and the desire to seek the root cause of issues.
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback, in the interest of mentorship and self-improvement.
- You excel at approving and delivering customer-ready products.
- Enjoying continuous learning and getting new skills in order to be better at testing.
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
Ideally, you also (Preferred qualifications)
- Have experience collaborating with offshore teams
- Know Headless Browser (API) testing
- Understand agile principles and methodologies
- Familiar with mobile app testing
- Familiar with Xcode and Android Studio
- Have experience in web app test automation (Cypress)
- Have a basic understanding of HTTP infrastructure and SQL
- Know Atlassian Tools (Jira, Github, Confluence).
Doesn’t hurt that we also offer.
- A high growth, friendly and engaging work environment with potential for endless career opportunities
- Remote work environment
- Flexible work hours and arrangements
- Market competitive salary
About us: TempMee is changing the way the world works – starting with the Dental Industry! We are an ambitious and motivated tech startup that has secured multiple rounds of venture backing to create an Uber-like platform/app to disrupt the dental staffing industry.
After launching in late 2019, we have already built the largest community of nationwide hygienists and dental offices.We are in the process of rapidly expanding the capabilities and functions of our app to capture even more market share, and we need high-quality, talented and driven individuals to come aboard and help make TempMee a Unicorn (Unicorn=Start-ups evaluated at $1 billion within five years of launch).
Learn More: https://tempmee.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOB IS EXPIRED.