WalletConnect is the open-source web3 standard to connect blockchain wallets to dapps. Any wallet, any dapp, any chain . Starting in 2018, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. Every month, millions of people use WalletConnect in over 300 integrations. We just raised our $11M Series A from USV, Coinbase and other leading investors, and are looking to grow.
We’re looking for a Sysadmin / SRE to join our team to help us offload the workload of our growing team and maintain our monitoring systems. The role will be on Pagerduty and engineer incident response process.
To help grow web3, we recently launched WalletConnect 2.0 with new features, including multi-chain support, a decentralized back-end, faster connections, and 10x performance and scalability. You will help us provide stability and monitoring to our systems while we work on expanding it.
To learn more about our plans for 2.0, take a look at our recent presentation at EthCC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBIw7lFNnU
- Own reliability and incident response process
- Support a detailed deployment and integration documentation for other team members. Write Documentation.
- Identify constraints in infrastructure and propose possible solutions to improve performance our reliability.
- Help support or lead DevOps Engineer by taking ownership of his responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in a Linux Sysadmin, SRE, or Devops role
- Nomad (Hashystack) experience is a must.
- Networking knowledge and understanding of network theory, such as different protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc), MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing), VPNs
- AWS preferred, but any cloud provider experience is acceptable
- Experience in one or more of: Rust, Typescript, or Go
- Monitoring systems: Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, Datadog, or other
- Strong SQL skills (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Practice good Linux security standards
- Demonstrated experience with managing production services
Nice to have:
- Experience operating blockchain node infrastructure
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position
- Competitive salary
- Remote work allowance
- Company equity
- Token offering
JOB IS EXPIRED.